What I is.

My photo
Elizabethton, TN, United States
I am what I am.

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Dec 6th 7th & 8th

December 6 Workshop or conference. Was there a conference or workshop you attended that was especially beneficial? Where was it? What did you learn?

December 7 Blog find of the year. That gem of a blog you can't believe you didn't know about until this year.

December 8 Moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude. What was the quality of your breath? The state of your mind? How did you get there?



December 6th..........Uh i'm a college student and I don't attend workshops. The only thing I do is work and go to school so this one is stupid. :-)


December 7th...........I guess the blog find would be Allison's. She's the one that got me started on this. Before it was jut Myspace and I ended up hating that website. So go Allison!


December 8th............To my knowledge I haven't had any moments of peace this year. I used to be all about being alone and being in solitude but that was mainly because I didn't have any friends. Now I have lots of friends and a car to go see them in so I never really wanna be alone. And if I do, its usually just an evening that rabbit is working and i'm not.

1 comment: