What I is.

My photo
Elizabethton, TN, United States
I am what I am.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

wow! I really need to catch up!



December 13 What's the best change you made to the place you live?

December 14 Rush. When did you get your best rush of the year?

December 15 Best packaging. Did your headphones come in a sweet case? See a bottle of tea in another country that stood off the shelves?

December 16 Tea of the year. I can taste my favorite tea right now. What's yours?


Dec 13th........the best change I made to the place I live is probably me getting an Ireland flag. lol yeah that sounds pretty sad.



Dec 14th........hmmm best rush of the year would have to be when I went to Dollywood with all my friends and rode the rides. I'm an adrenaline junkie and those are the best kinds of rushes.


Dec 15th........best packaging would be the Stolichnaya Vodka I bought not to long ago. Yeah I dont get out much.


Dec 16th.........well the only kind of tea that I like is sweet tea. yeah nothing special just plain ol' sweet tea. Id day McDonalds is my fav.

No comments:

Post a Comment