What I is.

My photo
Elizabethton, TN, United States
I am what I am.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Starting my 30 day challenge




Ok so Allison wanted me to start this challenge with her for the month of December and I'm already behind three days so I gotta do them now.

December 1 Trip. What was your best trip in 2009?(+

December 2 Restaurant moment. Share the best restaurant experience you had this year. Who was there? What made it amazing? What taste stands out in your mind?

December 3 Article. What's an article that you read that blew you away? That you shared with all your friends. That you Delicious'd and reference throughout the year.

Ok December 1......My best trip of 2009 is really two trips. The first was when I went to Knoxville and meet Allison for a day and we ate at our traditional place, Mellow Mushroom. One of the best days ever! The second one was when Heather took me to Gatlinburg for my birthday. We went to Bubba Gump and then she had me a professional massage lined up. No one has ever done anything like that before.


December 2.....My favorite restaurant moment would have to be thanksgiving this year. I've never ever had that much fun. Jamie's cajun turkey was outstanding and rabbit's eggs flawless. Then the card games after dinner was hilarious. We even took a family photo with all of us in red. With no doubt it was a much needed break from the world.


December 3....Ok this one is about an article that changed my life which I don't have one. Now this could be because I don't read articles anywhere or it could be that no life changing news happened this year. Or it could also be that my memory is so shot that I did read a good article and just don't remember it. But no mater what the actual truth is......I dont have anything for this day. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment