What I is.

My photo
Elizabethton, TN, United States
I am what I am.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

More of the Challange


December 11 The best place. A coffee shop? A pub? A retreat center? A cubicle? A nook?

December 12 New food. You're now in love with Lebanese food and you didn't even know what it was in January of this year.




Dec 11th.......the best place for me right now is pretty much anywhere that heather and me are together. She makes me smile so much and I love the way that she views the world. Just being around her makes the world seem brighter.


Dec 12th.........My new food would have to be sushi. I love the stuff! I tried real sushi this year for the first time at a place called Stir Fry and it was excellent. I think that california roll is my fav but i'm open to all of them. Its just an expensive taste to have.



No comments:

Post a Comment