What I is.

My photo
Elizabethton, TN, United States
I am what I am.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

WOW! I am really behind!

December 17 Word or phrase. A word that encapsulates your year. "2009 was _____."

December 18 Shop. Online or offline, where did you spend most of your mad money this year?

December 19 Car ride. What did you see? How did it smell? Did you eat anything as you drove there? Who were you with?

December 20 New person. She came into your life and turned it upside down. He went out of his way to provide incredible customer service. Who is your unsung hero of 2009?

December 21 Project. What did you start this year that you're proud of?

December 22 Startup. What's a business that you found this year that you love? Who thought it up? What makes it special?

December 23 Web tool. It came into your work flow this year and now you couldn't live without it. It has simplified or improved your online experience.

December 24 Learning experience. What was a lesson you learned this year that changed you?

December 25 Gift. What's a gift you gave yourself this year that has kept on giving?

December 26 Insight or aha! moment. What was your epiphany of the year?



Dec 17th......The word to encapsulate 2009 is boring. Not much happened this year and so I'm ready for the new year.

Dec 18th......I probably spent most of my "mad" money this year in bars and restaurants having fun with my friends.

Dec 19th......My biggest car ride this year was going to Allison and Roger's wedding in Nashville. We ate at a Mellow Mushroom the night I got there and we stayed in a gorgeous hotel. The wedding was beautiful and it was very nice seeing all my old friends.

Dec 20th......Hmmm unsung hero....That would be Heather. She really has made me happy and has shown me what a real relationship is like. :-) Thanks Heather.

Dec 21st......As far as I can remember I didn't start any projects this year. Other than finishing school I don't have anything else to get done.

Dec 22nd......The business that I love this year is Five Guys. I am a burger fanatic and they have to be one of the best places in the world.

Dec 23rd.......My new web tool is my beautiful beautiful MacBook. One of the most worthwhile purchases i've made.

Dec 24th......The lesson that I learned was that really, when it comes down to it, very few people can truly be trusted.

Dec 25th......The gift that has kept on giving was again my MacBook. Buy a Mac! It's worth it!

Dec 26th......I didn't really have an epiphany this year. I did learn alot and have alot more insight on certain things now but no real huge breakthrough on anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment